2014 Year In Review
2014 was a year filled with challenges, and continued improvements. We started the year with a tragic event when two of our colleagues were involved in a serious accident resulting in one of them losing their life. All great companies are made up of great people, and ours’ rallied in support of one another. While we continued to move forward, the loss was certainly felt throughout the company. Here are some of the positive changes that occurred throughout the year.
- New sales personnel were added to outside sales.
- Jackson moved into the number one slot as Brenntag’s largest DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) distributors in North America for the month of October just missing the mark for the entire year. We’ve also expanded our capabities by adding a second DEF tank wagon to the fleet.
- Jackson Oil & Solvents surpassed its’ largest year of grease sales.
- Ft. Wayne saw the addition of a new loading dock
- Jackson rallied the fuel team to keep the Nestle plant operating after it lost a cooling tower.
- The best single month performance ever and a strong start to the year.
- Pacific Pride was introduced at the newly remodeled Joe’s Junction location at Kentucky & Raymond.
- Our Deicng Fluid sales set a new record, thanks to the “Snow Team”.
- Jackson Oil set a new record for equipment & services which continues to be a big differntiator for our business..
Whether you’re looking for outstanding premium lubrication and antifreeze products (Chevron), the Cummins Endorsed Valvoline Premium Blue for your heavy-duty engine (Valvoline), the Titanium advantage of Kendall & Guardol (ConocoPhillips),or a trusted name in premium additized fuel (Howes), we hope you’ll choose Jackson Oil.
From our family to yours, we hope you had a happy holiday and we are looking forward to providing you with great value and service in 2015.