2015 Year in Review
2015 goes down in the record books as our best yet in terms of each of our company segments performing at a high level. Crude prices fell to their lowest levels since the financial crisis which produced lower prices for our customers and lowered delivery expenses for our company. A tragic event reminded us that maintaining a safe work environment requires continuous focus and effort. Here are some of the positive changes that occurred throughout the year.
- New transportation professionals were hired to expand our reach and capabilities.
- Remodeling and repairs were performed on our “flagship” building.
- Wayne saw the addition of new entrance gates and a card system for after-hour entry and additional repairs were made to the stair well and roof.
- Jackson grew the DEF business by an additional 25% and maintained the number one slot as Brenntag’s largest DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) distributor in North America for much of 2015.
- The best single month performance ever.
- The Joe’s Junction location at Kentucky & Raymond opened and expanded their inside and outside offerings.
- Jackson Oil & Solvents surpassed its’ largest year of grease sales.
- Jackson Oil set a new record for equipment & services including our biggest installation ever at Celadon Trucking.
- Jackson Oil & Solvents was able to reward our employees for jobs well done.
Whether you’re looking for increased equipment life through filtered fuel and lubricants, outstanding premium lubrication and antifreeze products (Chevron), the Cummins Endorsed Valvoline Premium Blue for your heavy-duty engine (Valvoline), the Titanium advantage of Kendall & Guardol (ConocoPhillips), or a trusted name in premium additized fuel (Howes), we hope you’ll choose Jackson Oil.
From our family to yours, we hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. We are looking forward to providing you with great value and service in 2016.